Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow day Thursday



Well today was an unexpected day off and even better because my love came home this morning.

This is what my day consisted of:






YES I am obsessed! Why didn't I watch this before?
I believe I am only in the 3rd session but its getting good.


Then I made this lovely mean for dinner 

Thank you pinterest!!
It is so easy and so delicious!
One package of cream cheese
I use two chicken breast the recipe calls for four
2 cans of cream of chicken soup
1 packet of zesty italian seasoning.
Throw it all in the crockpot together on low for four hours shred chicken and eat.



\\

and of course I had to take a nap today!


So to change the subject a bit.... a workout update...

I haven't been doing much as far as working out.... I know I suck. It has been a crazy emotional 2 weeks which I will be talking about later.
I promise to myself to try harder to eat healthier and at least do 30 minutes of cardio 4 times a week again. No more excuses.

I use to go right after work and just pushed myself to go even when I didn't want to. It then became routine to do this.... I want that again. I need that again. I have a lot to look forward to and I need to be the healthiest me I can be. 

Hope everyone was safe today if you had bad weather. 
I am going to enjoy and nice fire and my husband while we watch our DVR shows. 





No comments:

Post a Comment