Thursday, January 31, 2013

Its ok Thursday

                                                        www.brunchwithamber.com


So I am linking up to do Its ok Thursdays:


                                                          Its ok......


     that every time I go to blog on lunch I always end up working through lunch

     that I only worked out twice this week. I really want to workout outside but it is to dang cold

     that I have no idea what to do with my hair and I need something new

     that one of my kids at school had one of those sock buns in her hair and it kept falling out and I had 
     no idea how to put it back in

     that my cousin is having her baby today and I am here at work :(   ( come on baby Jaxson)
 
     that while I clean I rock out to music in my house while dancing with the blinds up

     that i have had a sore throat for the last few days

     that I want a new purse 

    that I want a new pair of tennis shoes 
  
    that I haven't been to the movies in forever

    that I buy candy for the classroom but secretly I am just excited for it

    that I am so excited that tomorrow is Friday


Hope everyone has a great day?

Tell me whats ok?





1 comment:

  1. working out in the winter is so hard! I have been struggling too. I did go to the gym today... but it was the only time all week! Hard to feel the motivation when it is so freaking cold outside and all you do is bundle up in sweaters anyway. Just found your blog and have enjoyed your writing! I'm excited to read more.

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    thelifeofbon.com

    ReplyDelete