Thursday, January 3, 2013

Feeling so blessed!




Today I am so thankful and blessed for the people/things in my life.


my husband - who is amazing and helpful

my parents- who have taught me to be the person I am today and I am so grateful for that
my sisters-  I couldn't imagine life without the two of them. WE have had our good days and bad but as we grow older our relationships grow stronger,


my brother- he is one of the nicest men I have ever known( yes I really did type that). He knows how to treat a woman. (he should know having 3 sisters)



my jobs- I am very lucky to have two amazing jobs. I love going into work and seeing the faces of my students. I am also grateful that my husband has a job. 



my family- I am so blessed to have such a big family! I love you all. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have so many people who cared about me. 





My grandma-  I am so grateful to have one grandparent left. She means the world to me. 



I am feeling so loved and blessed! 


What are you thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment