Monday, January 21, 2013

Four day weekend



Hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoyed sometime outside.


Friday I treated myself to some Mexican food and I must say it was delicious!  It was so nice to spend time with my family and of course the cutest little niece.


                                                          told you she was cute!


Saturday we ran some errands and got our wedding rings cleaned and inspected. They look all shiny and new.
All day i was so excited to watch the first Blues game of the season and we kicked Detroit's butt!
My husband decided he was going to cook and even try making Chinese. I must say it was nice to relax and have a glass of wine while he cooked.

\
the ingredients aka the mess

breaking a spoon in the process
sorry for the trash picture

He did a great job and it was delicious!!! 
Love it when a man cooks.




3 comments:

  1. Yumm! I need to attempt to make Chinese food sometime!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim you should try it. It's a lot of measuring but well worth it! Kids would love it!

      I will have to try crab legs

      Delete
  2. Kim you should try it! It was a lot of measuring but well worth it! The kids would like it!

    I will have to try crab legs.

    ReplyDelete