Friday, January 25, 2013

oh Hello Friday



HELLLLOOOOO FRIDAY




today was a fun day for me! Not only was it payday Friday but pajama day. Seeing all my 40 children in their cute little jammies killed me.


3 ,4 and 5 year olds are the cutest. They make me laugh, they love reading books and make me smile everyday. 


Now some confession

I confess that i lost half a pound  this week.... ill take it considering I was sick

I confess I  only worked out 3 times this week

I confess that i am extremely excited to go to my cousin Brian's birthday party tomorrow

I confess that I am obsessed with braids

I confess that i want a new purse even though I have a good 75 here at home

I confess I didn't blog yesterday.... getting harder to think of topics

I confess I love Special K products

I confess I am obsessed with IG.

I confess I need a new pair of tennis shoes

I confess I finally got my wedding pictures on my laptop

I die..... he is all mine

Our first time seeing each other

wedding shoes

dollar dance boxes



our lovely wedding party


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment