Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pinterest in the classroom

Hello Tuesday! I can't wait to say goodbye to you and say hello to hump day!

Today I thought I would share some of my pinterest ideas from my classroom!


This one is my favorite. It serves two roles. One as a seat and the other as storage for my books. All I needed were milk crates I had already had, A piece of wood, foam, two fabric swatches and a staple gun. I let my husband do that part. I think they turned out awesome.




My next project was for my quiet area for my preschoolers. I knew I wanted some kind of canopy but everything I could find online was at least 20 dollars. So I decided there had to be a way I could make this with just a few things. I decided one I need a hula hoop, two I need a shower curtain and hooks. Well come to find out it was easier to cute the hula hoop and just put it through the shower curtain. This one has been great and the kids love it!




This week we have been talking about penguins, cold weather and animals in the winter. We painted their feet and they came up with the rest!




Hope everyone has a great Tuesday! What pinterest projects have you done lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment