Thursday, January 17, 2013

Its ok ....

                                                     http://www.brunchwithamber.com/



its ok that every time I am at the gym I think about what I could get at the Mexican restaurant next door.

its ok that dieting is the hardest thing for me to do right now

its ok that I have had NO patience the last two days and I am not sure why

its ok that I am so thrilled that the mega tickets for the country concerts this summer was announced

its ok that the gym is so crowded after a certain time and I do my best to leave work to avoid an over crowded gym

its ok that when I FaceTime my niece all she wants is for me to show her my fish

its ok that I just got a new purse for Christmas and I already want a new one..... I have a purse obsession. YIKES

its ok that I am looking forward to a day off on Monday.

its ok that I have cravings for certain foods all the time especially Qdoba, chinese and hamburgers (which I am not a huge fan of)

its ok that I am nervous to weigh myself in tomorrow morning.

its ok that I only have 3 followers

its ok that I love reading everyones blog

Hope everyone has a Terrific Thursday! Make sure to count your blessings today!



2 comments: