Thursday, January 10, 2013

Gloomy Thursday!




Well where the heck did the sun go? This weather is killing me! We woke up to sunshine yesterday and today we woke up to RAIN!!! Make up your mind!


Well I think it is safe to say that I may be out of my funk! THANK YOU GOD!
I  am feeling much better! I am going to stay positive , count my blessings and have fun!




I am missing my sisters :(  . We need to change that soonish.... PLEASE! Maybe some mexican and Margaritas (sorry Mimi next year though).

So lucky to have them......


So Im pretty proud of my myself I have made it to the gym everyday this week and most of last week. How is everyone else doing on their  diet/exercise?

I am doing ok eating but I could do better! I haven't had any fast food this year! I hope to continue that. Not saying I haven't wanted any but I never went through the drive through. Keeps me skinnier and saves me  $$$$. 

Hope everyone is doing well and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment