Monday, January 7, 2013

Weekend Wrap up




Friday night the hubs went to a bachelor party so I spent my night alone relaxing, eating pizza and watching Big Bang Theory reruns.





and to top it all of a nice bubble bath



Saturday I was on a mission to take down the Christmas stuff in the house. Let me just tell you that tree hurt so bad to touch!

We had lunch with my in laws at Dandy Inn and it was delicious! I haven't been there since I was a kid and the place hasn't changed.


SO........... Saturday night was spent taking the tree and decorations down and wine and games with the family!



oh how could I forget Dill Pickle sunflower seeds! Delish!

 Sunday was filled with cleaning , cooking and relaxing!

Breakfast skillet



then dinner.....

Hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoy your week!!



Its a full week of work for me? I am looking forward to getting to the gym and watching new shows starting this week.
What are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment