Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Workout update



So as I am sitting here writing my blog I am listening to my husband next to me watching youtube videos..... boy is obsessed. His newest one is a Russian man singing and its very annoying. Another is a Snickers commercial and its a group of men in the car and as they get crabby the change to characters and all they are doing is honking the horn constantly. Why does he find this amusing?



So anyway I wanted to write a little bit about my weight loss/ exercise journey:

Well I decided that if I wanted to try to have a baby in the near future I need and want to lose some weight for my health and to try to make it easier to conceive. I have wanted kids all my life and have finally found the best man to have children with.  I am so grateful for my niece who has brought so much joy into our lives. I know before she was born my husband hadn't been around many babies. She has turned him around. He loves seeing her, talking with her, changes diapers, and even watches her on his own.


Dec 2011
\

March 2012
June 2012 ( Harper's 1st birthday)

All I hope is that one day we can have a baby as cute, funny, smart and as good as her!


Well its almost been a month and I am down five pounds!! It's a start! I have a long way to go. My goal is to lose about 20 pounds by my birthday in May. 

I do well eating breakfast and lunch but when it comes to dinner its a little harder. Although we don't eat horribly by any means but I need to cut out some carbs or cut the amount in half. 

I have been doing a lot of special K meals. I love their cereal and their protein shakes. The chocolate shake is my favorite.
Some of my other favorites are the pastry crisps and the sour cream and onion chips. 

My first two weeks of working out went really well and it was almost like routine to go to the gym. Then I got sick.......I only worked out about two times last week. This week has started off better and I am two for two this week.

For all those trying to get healthy how is it going? What have you found that you love to eat or an exercise you love to do?

Hope your having a great journey and getting healthy!





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your weight loss! The special K food looks so good!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and thanks for visiting my blog :)

      The Special k food is great!

      Delete