Tuesday, January 22, 2013

All about Me

                                              http://www.iworeyogapants.com



ONE -- I have a job that I have been wanting since I was 8. I love to teach but I especially love to teach 3,4 &5 year olds.



TWO---  I have a large family. I have two sisters and a brother. I currently have one brother in law and two sister in laws. I have 7 uncles and 7 aunts. I have about 20 cousins some that i see often and others that I see very rarely. My family loves to have big family functions.


THREE------  I have extremely small feet. Most of the time I can buy shoes in the kids section. I love shoes but shoe shopping sucks when you have small feet. Shopping in the kids section= no grown up shoes.


FOUR--- I  am new to the blog world and I have 6 follwers and I love to blog. Its still a work in progress.


FIVE------ I just know when me and Nick have babies they are going to have red hair. My mom has red hair and didnt have any red headed children and Nicks dads side all have red hair.... Dont get me wrong I am ok with that I just dont want me kids to have orange hair!!!


SIX---- I love to clean. I actually am kinda obsessed. I love to organize, declutter and light candles or use clean smelling scents to clean.


SEVEN----- My favorite meals are beef stroganoff and tacos.



EIGHT---- I eat a lot of chicken at home



NINE----- I always wear socks.... I do wear sandals but not often. I hate my small feet.



TEN----  I love to get my nails done. I have short fat fingers and I feel that makes mine look longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment