Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Things I love

So first of I feel miserable! I have been so sore the last two days. I do workout but only do cardio. Possibly getting the flu.

I slept some this afternoon and that seemed to help. I am going to take Advil every four hours. Pray for me!


Things I love...

My husband he is my best friend, he makes me smile, he takes good care of me and tells me how lucky he is to have me.


My wedding ring I helped pick it out but the fact that he mysteriously bought it while I was there is cute! Plus I love fake nails.


My sisters we weren't always so nice to each other when we were younger but we are best friends now.


My niece she is the best thing ever! She is beautiful smart and funny just like her Momma. Her new thing is giving " the look"



I love nail polish and when you include sparkle its the best!



I love my parents --- they sometimes drive me crazy but they really are the best.


I love dancing and singing.... It's always a good time



And last but not last I love food.... Fat girl here

I almost forgot I love my new scarf























No comments:

Post a Comment