Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Randomness




Linking up

\




http://www.becauseshannasaidso.blogspot.com/



My first link up! I hope I did this right!
Welcome to hump day!  We are half way through the week ladies and gentlemen.

Last night I spent some time with my Momma just the two of us and that never happens!  We did a little shopping, I got my hair done for TWO up coming weddings this weekend and got a manicure. I will say that was a successful night!


I'm in such a blah mood today. I'm not sure why either! I sure could use a pick me up! Maybe after the gym tonight I'll feel differently!
Does anyone else have days like these.


My best friend had her baby last night and I can't wait to see her sweet sweet face tonight!! Babies are the cutest!

Looking forward to this weekend. Nick has two guys from the firehouse getting married this weekend. One Friday and one Saturday! I'm looking forward to going away Friday and enjoying the winery wedding!

Go out and enjoy the beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment