Friday, January 18, 2013

Hellooooo Friday

Oh Friday!


Well the last few days I have been so cranky and it hasn't been PMS related. I keep trying to figure out what the heck is wrong with me. I'm eating better, working out and getting enough sleep. Why don't I feel better?

Last night my husband asked what is your deal and I didn't know what to tell him. He says well I'm in a good mood and your making me sad. ( break my heart) so I sat and watched some tv and relaxing didn't help. I just keep wondering why in the world am I do crabby? Why isn't working out giving me energy? Then I woke up after about 10 hours of sleep ( I may or may not have went to bed at 830) I woke up with a sore throat and a headache. Boo!!!!

I didn't let that ruin my Friday! Having a great day and I plan to keep it that way.

Tonight were having dinner with my sister and brother in law and of course the cutest little girl in the world.

Can't wait to have Mexican!!!!


Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment