Friday, January 11, 2013

What a great day for a wedding!

Today is the day we get to watch two good friends get married. They are two of the sweetest people I know and I am grateful to be sharing their special day with him. Should be a great time with all the firemen!

Today I got on the scale to see if all work I have been doing has paid off and guess what.... I lost 2 lbs !!! Yes I did check three times! I was so excited this morning!

Yesterday I came home go ready for the gym and this is what I found in my kitchen. My husband had been cooking while I was at the gym!
What a great surprise and a great dinner!

Ok so I watched DVR shows last night and oh my gosh Biggest Loser kills me every time.

I hope everyone has a good weekend! We are headed to Herman Winery to enjoy this beautiful day and wedding!








No comments:

Post a Comment