Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I do not want to start back up at work yet....






So these last two and a half weeks have been amazing. I am loving having my days off to get some stuff done.  WAH I go back to work tomorrow. If I have to I guess I should deal with it and be glad to get back into my routine. I hope my students are ready to be back. It might just be a long day with 40 preschoolers. I love my job



New Years Eve was great! We had everyone show up even though it snowed all day.



Harper came to visit for a bit. Gosh she is so stinking cute! 


We played skip bo , apple to apples and cranium to start our New Years night.






My husband decided to put the bag of carmel popcorn in front of his face.


Then we had foooooooood........ lots of yummy food to eat! 
Chicken wings
Homemade Mac n Cheese
Rye bread pizza
White castle burgers
Hot wing dip 
cookies
candy 
Did I mention this was delicious!

The food mess! Plus cute little Oliver

My mom

my dad

my littlest sister

a little recap
The start to our New Year! 
Gosh I just love him!


Hope everyone had a great New year and hope we all can accomplish and stick to our goals for our new year!



I have even went to to gym twice! YAHOO!



No comments:

Post a Comment