Monday, January 28, 2013

weekend update

                                                     http://www.samisshenanigans.com


Saturday I had my cute cousins 11 birthday! I cant believe he is 11. This makes me feel old. He had a baseball themed party. We had chili mac and thats one of my fans..... he doesn't even like chili. WE made him leave the family.


the cute cake

the birthday boy with sweet baby Emma

the men went to the laundry room to watch a video hmmmmmm



Sunday I went to get my sweet niece to spend the day with me. She cracks me up. We had a cousins birthday lunch and boy was she a hit. 

even though she wears her sunglasses upside down she is still the coolest!

playing in Aunt Mimi's boots.


giving us directions to the restaurant


eating birthday cake


Love some family time! 

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Such a cutie she is! It sound like you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm pretty fond of her! I did have a great weekend! Hope you did too?

      Delete
  2. What a fun weekend! Looks like a great birthday party.

    Thanks for linking up. Happy to have you for Weekend Update :)

    ReplyDelete